2019 Ford 150 Truck Raffle
2019 Ford 150 truck being raffled
HELP US SERVE OUR VETERANS
PURCHASE A RAFFLE TICKET FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN & SERVE!
Boots For Troops is proud to serve in many ways. Not only do OUR active deployed service members benefit from funds that are raised through various events and donations but also OUR Veterans. This year Boots For Troops is honored to partner with Light Up To Live Foundation that works directly with Patriotic Service Dog Foundation. A portion of the proceeds from raffle tickets sold will fully fund the training, veterinarian bills and all needs to prepare a service dog to be paired with a Veteran in need. For more information: https://www.lightuptolive.org/
Tickets for a chance to win a brand new 2019 F-150 from Planet Ford, Humble with custom wheels & tires, leveling kit & running boards proudly donated by Tire & Wheel Connection in Tomball can be purchased here: https://go.rallyup.com/bootsfo
· 1 Entry = $50
· 3 Entries = $100
· 20 Entries = $500
For each entry purchased, a raffle ticket will be filled out with contact information and entered into the drawing to be commenced on stage October 17th, 2020 at Boots For Troops Concert in the Country.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN.
Good Luck and Thank you for your support!
-Boots For Troops
The following provisions are the official rules and regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Official Rules and Regulations”) which govern the conduct and operation of the Boots For Troops Truck Raffle (hereinafter referred to as the “Raffle”), a drawing of chance being operated by Boots For Troops which is a non-profit organization under the laws of the State of Texas.
1. TICKETS FOR THE RAFFLE. A ticket for the Raffle (hereinafter referred to as a “Raffle Ticket” may be purchased at the price of $50.00 per Raffle Ticket. The number of tickets sold will not be exceed 2,500. Raffle Tickets shall be purchased solely by methods selected and approved by Boots For Troops, including, but not limited to, purchases made through Boots For Troops website, or in person at selected special events. Boots For Troops has not set any restrictions on the amount of Raffle Tickets that any person may purchase. No purchase or contribution is necessary to obtain a Raffle Ticket. Each Raffle Ticket is a separate and equal chance to win the prize enumerated below. Any prize and related tax liability will belong to the person named on the Raffle Ticket. If drawing date has not changed (see drawing section below) ticket requests will be accepted up to the day and time of the drawing. Any requests and payments received following the cut-off time for the Raffle will be returned to the sender. All ticket sales are final. No refunds are available or will be made. Raffle tickets are non-transferrable. Boots For Troops assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or non-delivered mail, email or fax messages, or any other failure to receive an order or deliver tickets or receipts prior to the drawing deadline. No reproduction of a Raffle Ticket is permitted. Any Raffle Ticket or entry form that is deemed in the absolute discretion of Boots For Troops to be defective, illegible or counterfeit will not be honored. Boots For Troops will make a reasonable effort to notify any person who submits a Raffle Ticket or entry form that is not honored.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The purchaser of a Raffle Ticket, or the person named on the Raffle Ticket (hereinafter collectively referred to as an “Entrant”), must be at least eighteen (18 years of age at the time of the purchase of the Raffle Ticket. Raffle Tickets may not be purchased in the name of a business, trust, corporation or other entity, or wherever prohibited by applicable law. Raffle Tickets may also not be purchased by Boots For Troops Board Members along with their immediate family (i.e. parent, spouse, child, or sibling). An Entrant does not need to be present at the drawing of the winning Raffle Ticket in order to win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. No purchase or contribution is necessary to enter the Raffle. Questions concerning ticket confirmation number(s) should be directed to Boots For Troops (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”), at the address listed below.
3. DRAWING. The drawing of the winning Raffle Ticket will be held on October 17th, 2020 at Boots For Troops Concert in the Country. This date and place—and all other dates and places—stated in these Official Rules and Regulations may be changed at the absolute discretion of Boots For Troops at any time. Boots For Troops does not reserve any discretion to cancel the Raffle at any time. The prize drawing will be open to the public.
4. PRIZE. One (1) prize will be awarded to the winner of the Raffle. The winner of the Raffle with receive a custom 2019 Ford F-150. hereinafter referred to as “Prize”). This vehicle is accepted “AS IS”, and Boots For Troops does not in any way, expressly or impliedly, give any warranties to winner. Boots For Troops expressly disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The winner of the Raffle may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility. No additional prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules and Regulations, then the potential winner will be disqualified from the Raffle and the prize will revert to Boots For Troops. The Internal Revenue Service position is that the amounts paid for chances in raffles, lotteries or similar drawing for valuable prizes are not gifts, and consequently do not qualify as deductible charitable contributions. The winner must complete an IRS form W-9 and the appropriate federal taxes must be paid by winner before collecting prize. All state taxes, title, and registration fees must be paid by the winner. The prize does not include any trailer upon which the vehicle has been displayed.
5. NOTIFICATION OF WINNER. The winner of the Raffle will be notified via U.S. mail, email or telephone by the Administrator. The winner of the Raffle will need to provide proper identification to the satisfaction of Boots For Troops. The winner of the Raffle must claim the prize by 30 days from the drawing. The winner of the Raffle will be instructed as to how to claim the prize at the time of the notification by the Administrator. Any questions should be relayed to the Administrator at the contact information below. Entrants may obtain the winner’s name by sending a written request, plus a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Administrator at the contact information below.
6. PRIVACY. By entering the Raffle, Entrants agree that their names, likenesses and/or information provided in connection with the Raffle entry may be used for communications conducted for the benefit of Boots For Troops. These uses included, but are not limited to, being disclosed to and used by the news media and otherwise being used for publicity purposes in area newspapers or other media, including print venues, television, radio or online (including the website of Boots For Troops and prize donors). An Entrant may subsequently “opt-out” of the receipt of such communications by following the directions in any email or other means of communication, or by contacting the Administrator at the contact information below. Except as specifically provided in this provision, the information of an Entrant will not be shared with or sold to any other person or entity.
7. WAIVER/LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in the Raffle, Entrants release Boots For Troops and all prize donors and their respective entities, affiliates, agents, representatives, sponsors, service agencies, and independent contractors, and each of their respective directors, officers, partners, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to participation in the Raffle, the possession, use and distribution of the prize awarded, and all losses or injuries (including to earnings, profits or goodwill), damages, costs, expenses, rights, claims and action or any kind arising in connection with the Raffle or the prize awarded. An Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach by Boots For Troops shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for his or her Raffle Ticket(s), and such Entrant shall not be entitled to any incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages under any circumstances.
8. GOVERNING RULES, REGULATIONS AND LAW. By participating in the Raffle, the purchaser of a Raffle Ticket specifically acknowledges that he or she is aware of and agrees to abide and be bound by the rules, limitations and restrictions contained in the Official Rules and Regulations, and further specifically agrees that the Official Rules and Regulations solely govern the conduct and operation of the Raffle. The Official Rules and Regulations, together with the decision of Boots For Troops are binding on every Entrant. The Official Rules and Regulations may not be waived, modified, or supplemented except by Boots For Troops. If any provision of the Official Rules and Regulations or the application of any such provision to any person or circumstance shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision hereof. No modification of the Official Rules and Regulations shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and permitted assigns of each Entrant. The Raffle is being conducted in accordance with and is governed by the laws of the State of Texas. The officer to participate in the Raffle is void where prohibited by law and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
Boots For Troops
32931 Wright Rd.
Magnolia, TX 77355